At CCE, we believe that well-designed performance assessments are a key lever for educational equity. If educators implement rigorous performance tasks that are aligned with academic and 21st century learning targets, open-ended and relevant to the real world, free of bias, and linked to clear measures for success, then all students will engage in the deeper learning they need to be successful in college and career.
Quality Performance Assessment Summer Institute
Quality Performance Assessment (QPA) Summer Institute is our annual convening - where our highly-trained staff work with educators to develop their assessment literacy and build their capacity to implement performance assessment systems and accompanying performance tasks in their schools and classrooms.
Summer Institute Experience
July 16-19, 2018
During the four-day Summer Institute, participants will engage collaboratively to
- Design rigorous, culturally-responsive performance tasks and rubrics
- Facilitate the task validation process
- Analyze student work through scoring calibration
- Align instruction to the performance assessment task
- Plan to bring QPA knowledge into their schools
Interested in attending the 2018 Institute? Watch this space for updates. For more information, contact Allison Short at email@example.com.