Essential Personalized Learning Institute
Essential Personalized Learning provides every student with a tailored educational experience that embraces individual strengths, needs, interests, and cultures. Our goal at CCE is to drive equity through personalized learning, providing culturally responsive, equitable learning opportunities for all students.
Join us for our 2nd Annual Essential Personalized Learning Institute!
July 30-August 2, 2018 at Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham in Dedham, MA
During our four-day Essential Personalized Learning (EPL) Institute, participants will:
- Explore CCE’s Five Principles of Personalized Learning: Competency-Based Learning, Flexible Learning, Student-Driven Learning, Dispositions for Learning, and Authentic Learning
- Engage with a diverse array of student-centered topics, including project-based learning, competency-based progression, culturally-relevant instruction, flex schedules, blended instruction, social-emotional learning - and many more!
- Receive a personalized professional development experience that includes session choices, blended learning modules, a critical friends group, and a role-based pathway
- Create an action plan to bring personalized learning to their classroom/school/district
- Collaborate with like-minded educators across schools and districts
EPL Institute is appropriate for teachers, coaches, teacher leaders, and administrators. We encourage teams of educators from the same school or district to attend together.
Graduate Credit and PDPs are available.
- Individual Rate: $599 each (1 participant)
- Group Rate: $549 each (2 to 9 participants from the same district, school, or organization) (for groups of 10 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a special rate)
*Breakfast and Lunch are included each day.
Please visit http://www.holidayinndedham.com to book a room at the Holiday Inn Boston-Dedham.
Find out what the EPL Institute is all about and hear the answers to your questions in this brief info session video.